Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, February 7, 2020

TGIF!!!!

Wish I could say that I'm back to feeling 100%, but that's not the case. Still no change. I managed to spend a lot and I mean a lot of time on the couch this week. Last week, I was out skiing every day and this week, nothing. Just couch time. Thursday, I worked till noon, ate lunch and laid on the couch till bed. This being sick is just not fun.

We do have weekend plans, going to see some Hot Air Balloons!! I'm excited to finally do something different and get some cool balloon photos. It's early, so we'll just grab some breakfast and watch the balloons. I have no idea of what to expect, other than just a lot of standing around, watching and waiting for the balloons to go up. There is also an art fair to check out and they have at noon the brewery to have a few drinks if we last that long?

Sunday, we could get up to 5" of fresh snow. I was surprised to see an inch of snow on our driveway when I woke up this morning. Didn't know we would get snow last night. It's not enough to make the ski trails nice, so I have to wait till Sunday when we have more snow. I'm hoping they groom the trails! There is nothing better than skiing on a fresh crisp, perfect trail. If I'm going to deal with winter, I must have good snow!





No comments:

Post a Comment