Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday and what was my day off.

I had Tuesday off until a text message. It still feels like I have the day off even if I am now working. Good thing I don't work till noon. This gives me plenty of morning time to get some things done around the house. I'm more of a motivated get things done person in the morning. Afternoon, that all falls apart! I just have cleaning our house, washing towels and dishes on the list for this morning. I probably should get off the couch sooner rather than later!

See the text, text on my photo? I was just testing out a photo editor.

What is easier, losing weight or keeping it off. I don't think either is easy, but it seems once I do lose the weight its soooo easy to gain it back. I've still got time to lose the weight I want before summer. Hey, I'd take a 10 to 15 pound weight loss too at this point. So, I'm getting my mind ready, come March 1st to start my weight loss plan again.. I already started in February and that didn't last more than two weeks. I'm not wanting to fast all day and only eat one meal. Eating 500 - 1000 calories is a challenge on most days. I'm tired from work, bored, and I eat. I just need to re-train myself to do something more productive than look at the internet and watch TV all afternoon and evening. It's so easy to do that in winter. I just want to stay warm and outside or going anywhere doesn't look very inviting. The only thing I do look forward to doing is cross country skiing when we have great snow and it's not below zero or crazy windy.


No comments:

Post a Comment