Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 16, 2020

I do love free things!

We received two free rooms for the weekend. I love getting free stuff. As soon as we got the complimentary room notice in the mail, I called asap and booked them. I just needed a mini get away and to look forward to some thing different to help deal with our long MN winter. We have plans to ski, gamble, drink some beer at breweries and go visit Steve's relatives at the cemetery up North.
This was one of our first dates, April 30th, 1995 or 1996? We went to Stillwater for the day. Steve and I met at work, he would wait for me while I walked by at the same time around lunch to go to my chemistry class at the U of M. I was working in the R&D lab and he was in the warehouse. I had to walk across the warehouse to get to the parking lot. He would wait for me every day, just to say "Hi". Another girl I worked with like him. I didn't really know who he was or that he was the same guy she liked. We all went out as a group after work to happy hour and that's where I first talked with Steve. We danced and that was it. He'd come visit me every day on his break in the lab at my cube.



No comments:

Post a Comment