Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Over the hump!

It's Wednesday, going over the weeks hump and on to the weekend!! This week has been flying! Probably because I had the day off yesterday and my Monday's work schedule was a little out of the ordinary starting at 11 and then doing a taste test for $.

 I took these photos on Monday when the trees were covered in frozen crystals.

The weather and snow conditions are good enough for skiing. I've been out every day this week, skiing 5 miles. The snow isn't the best as it takes me over an hour to ski. It's slippery going up hills or any incline. Makes it harder and then going down hills is a bit slow. I like it better when I don't have to work so hard skiing! I'll take the fresh snow since all we had was ice before. Looks like we might get more snow today/tonight! It's going to be below zero Thursday so, not going to ski! I'm taking full advantage and skiing today in the 30's!


No comments:

Post a Comment