Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 3, 2020

Back to Monday in Feb!

 Madelyn is getting to be so much fun now. She is playing with toys. Over the new born do nothing but sleep, eat and poop stage. On to fun baby stuff.
We had a great weekend. Saturday we drove 30 minutes south to Northfield and went to two breweries. We left before the band started and had dinner at our last stop. 

I had more diet splurges this weekend with going out Friday and Saturday. Plus, we had Crepe day and I had breakfast and dinner.

I'm on day 8, week 2 of my diet. I managed to cross country ski 30 miles last week and only missed one day of skiing on Thursday because I worked a lot and was exhausted!

Took my weekly measurements and went down 1" on my waist and 1/2" on my thighs. I have yet to weight myself. I plan do to that at some point this morning.

Ski conditions aren't going to be good the rest of the week, but I have work and painting to keep myself busy. I also have my daily planks and weights to do!

This weeks diet plan is set. Fast again till dinner, eat a low cal meal 500 - 1000 calories a day with a little splurge on the weekends up to 1500 calories. I'm dieting till May/June, slow and steady with a weight loss goal of 1 to 2 pounds a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment