Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Not so nice!

Its been a rough couple of days. I picked up some kind of virus and I'm achy and coughing. My diet Day # 10, didn't go very well. I had pepperoni and a small 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce at night. Trying to sooth away not feeling well. Still no change today, but not worse either. I have been eating a few Peanut butter pretzels in the morning and when ever I take any over the counter meds. I just feel like my stomach needs some thing other than pills.

Even though, I didn't feel great, I managed to work and go shopping to make some chicken satay last night for dinner.
I'm guessing it would have tasted better if I was feeling good. I made coconut rice and some peanut butter sauce on the side. The sauce was a little too peanut buttery. Steve made some spicy asian green beans and it was a tasty meal.

No chance of losing weight while being sick. I'm just trying to get healthy and eating enough to do that. I did keep my calories to around 1500 for the day and will try to do the same today.


No comments:

Post a Comment