Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day 2020

Happy Valentine's Day to Steve, I can't imagine my life without you in it. We had our first official date April 30th, 1996 and we've been together ever since that day. Love you more each year! 

Last night, we went for a before dinner drink at Nutmeg Brewery, then off to our dinner reservations at 6:45pm at Chianti Grill. We had a $100 gift card to use up from last year. I made reservations months ago just because I wanted to make sure we were going out some where. Dinner was delicious! 

I did take a photos of breakfast this morning, but I made some heart shaped waffles with real maple syrup. I'd like to make some cupcakes but I'd be the only one eating them, better not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment