Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Dealing with the 50's!

Can I just stop aging now??? The 50's, I still feel like I'm in buy 40's but I might not look like it any longer! I'm just trying to keep up my fitness by doing some type of exercise every day. I still do yoga just to keep limber because we all know that the older you get, a fall can do you in. 

Wearing readers to see anything up close is a pain. Just because having to put on glasses to see makes me feel old. Plus, I really like to see so I put them on top of my head because, its just convent to have them always on hand. Not a good look if you don't want to start looking OLD! 

Coloring my graying hair is also not so fun. I always tell everyone, wait till you have to color your hair. Don't start early because its a royal pain! Maybe I should just go blonde and than no one would see my hair line grays or whites?? 


 There are a few things to enjoy about getting older. I'll have to think about that one? Oh, maybe paying off our mortgage and actually owning our house. Soon to be empty nesters. Is that a good thing? Not sure? Enjoying grandchildren. 



No comments:

Post a Comment