Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, February 10, 2020

Over In Wisconsin, Hot Air Balloons

On Saturday we got up bright and early to watch the sunrise hot air balloons take off from Hudson Wisconsin. It's about an hour drive so we left at 6am. The Balloons were scheduled to take flight around 7:30am, but it was more like 7:45am. It was COLD outside and I even dressed for it. We ended up walking back to the car and watching the rest of the balloons go up. We even went to breakfast and saw more balloons float by. 

This was one of the first balloons to go up. My favorite was the duck. There were probably over 30 hot air balloons in all. Too bad it was 6 degrees outside. We were freezing! 






I'm on week #3 of my fasting diet. Down a little bit more on inches and I have yet to weight myself. I'll probably wait till Tuesday morning since I forgot today. I've been eating around 1500 calories per day which is not fasting range of 500 to 1000. I was sick all last week which didn't help as I didn't get any extra exercise other than just working. This week we have fresh snow and I plan to ski every single day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment