Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Burrr, it's too cold!

Temperatures are dipping into the -30's.. not a good feeling!
Oh, we do have sun shine! This cold weather will last till Friday and it can't be gone soon enough!
I can tell, Zoey is not liking the cold either. She just looks outside and won't get up!

I'm going to only go outside to work and that's it. I do need to go to the bank/store and will probably have to stop quick for that too.

I made some cute v-day cookies, M&M for my customers. They turned out extra good because I added in chocolate chips too. I usually don't add extra chocolate but they taste better with more!


1 comment:

  1. Not sure if my last comment saves--but...still would love it if you joined us for an easy run on Sunday. http://www.badassladygang.com/twin-cities-mn
    [Ok, so now will stop sending invites.]

    ReplyDelete