Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wonderful Wednesday!

I might not have done well on my December diet but I did make a really good dinner! 

I made some enormous popovers with honey butter. This recipe called for 4 egg whites and 1 egg. I think with all the whites they really puffed up huge! 
It's easy to make homemade pasta. It tastes so much better then the dried store bought stuff. I wanted to work on getting the noodles to not stick after they are cooked. Ran them under cold water and added a little olive oil. Just made the pasta cold to eat. Maybe after rinsing the hot pasta, I should add a little hot with oil? It's a work in progress! 

 I used jar sauce so can't take credit for that. 


This is one of our bathroom vanities, the project that I've been putting off finishing for months! Well, I finally put the 1st coat of white enamel on both yesterday afternoon! Only 2 more coats of paint to go. I'm hoping this will be finished tomorrow and I can move on to painting our office furniture! 
Our lighted Christmas tree, still without decorations. The kids have school finals this week, so I'm guessing the decorating won't happen till next week. I did put up more soft white lights on the main level around the windows. It does feel more festive now that our inside lights are up. I still have a few more windows to add some lights. I'm still undecided about what to do with the lights on the trees out front. 


How I spend my evenings. Steve and I are kicked out of the porch where the TV is located so the kids can watch what they want. Its up in our bedroom for the night! 





No comments:

Post a Comment