Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Thirsty Thursday!

 What's the drink of the day? We started Thirsty Thursday on Wednesday night and had a Voodoo Ranger beer with our homemade pizza. Did I remember to take a pizza photo, nope! Instead I took lots of Zoey photos of her trying not to look at me. I'm always bugging her to pay attention to me. I want her to be that loving dog that just can't get enough of my attention. It goes the other way. She only will acknowledge me, when she feels like it, which isn't often. 

Sleeping on the floor is a sure way, I won't bother her during her snoring loudly nap. 

Can't say I did much on Wednesday. I didn't diet, didn't workout. What I did do was work all morning. Always good to earn some money. I'm off today and work again for a bit on Friday. A very laid back work schedule. I miss the days of working every day till at least 1pm. Once we are back to semi normal I'm sure more of my customers will return and I can start advertising for more work too! Right now, I'm not looking to pick up more work just because we want to stay Covid free. 


I did manage to peel myself away from the Internet/TV for 30 minutes while I painted our vanity the 2nd coat. I only did one vanity and not the kids so I'll have one more day of painting to do. At least this project is getting finished up! I'm waiting for my bathroom to be torn apart and re-tiled with a new shower and flooring! Maybe even a new countertop, sink and faucet? It just depends on if I can convince Steve we need all this done sooner than later? He plans to take a work break, just for a few months due to the Covid numbers and wanting to stay healthy! Spring is always crazy busy for work and he will have a big bathroom job lined up, ready and waiting! There is always his parents house, windows to install. Which is a semi outdoor job with plenty of fresh air exchanged. 

It's back to ordering food on line and driving to pick it up. Mostly I just use the Target app because it's free for them to take it out to your car for pick up. Still working on trying to order on line for Hyvee. 






No comments:

Post a Comment