Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, December 18, 2020

6 more days to go!

 I'm ready! This is a first to be ready for Christmas days before? Guess that's what happens when you simplify everything. It's been non stressful this year. I really like that! 


I was looking at Instagram and came across a bedroom decorated for Christmas. I now want to dig out old Christmas decorations and do up my bedroom similar. They had a garland above the bed, a red blanket draped at the bottom of the bed, Christmas pillows and a little decorated tree in the corner. I have all that stuff in our basement. Well, not sure about the red blanket, but I sure could try and find one around the house! I've never decorated my bedroom for the holiday. We used to put little trees in the kids rooms and lights on their windows. That was it. Now, I'm ready to bring the holiday to my room. Who would think I'd want to decorate more?? Guess that's what happens when you finish early on all your Christmas wrapping, shopping and todo lists. 


No comments:

Post a Comment