Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Holiday Stress of ....

 Are you feeling the holiday stress? 

I am. I have nothing for Christmas other than saved up cash. Which is mostly what I am giving this year. I still would like to buy a few stocking stuffers and some gifts for our white elephant gift exchange that I'm basically buying all for the 5 of us. 


I'm also stressed about getting all my holiday baking done and giving it away to family. I want to be able to do it all this weekend and hand it out Sunday night. I've scaled down what I give and it will be a mixture of breads, crackers, a few candies and cookies along with some beef jerky. I think the assortment will be a better idea than all sweets. If I have time, I'd like to do a few for the neighbor friends too! We will see how ambitious I am. I certainly have the time, its just to use it wisely! 

Another stressor is Covid, After Christmas through January and February will be tough months for our nation while we all wait for our vaccinations. 

Weight loss, I need to get going on this because I am not feeling great about my weight. It's time to do something other than think about losing weight. I can't out run my diet or lack of eating control. I'd love to be able to fit into these jeans again. When Covid first started in the spring, I was so worried I couldn't even eat. Now it's the opposite, I'm so stressed all the time about it, that I eat to compensate. I need to worry the other way and get back to focusing on me and controlling what I can each day. Of course Steve made French toast for breakfast, so there goes that meal! 


Friday was a lot of working and not much else. I didn't even run. We did pick up our Sam's Club food order at 9am. That's about it for Friday. 

Today I work at noon for an hour. I'll be baking after work and I need to run on the cross ramp this morning since it feel too chilly outside. 

I did place a order for some cute socks for myself. Uploaded a photo of Zoey to be put on my socks. These will be super cute for cross country skiing! 









No comments:

Post a Comment