Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Something new!

 Kendra and Paul moved into their new house Friday. The movers came to get the new furniture we stored in the garage for them the past few months. She had purchased two dining room tables due to clearance sales. So lucky for me, she didn't need both. She gave me one of the tables as a thank you for all the storage, hauling help and as an early Christmas gift. I Love it!




Its a very dark brown/black table. It extends out to be huge! Which is exactly what size we need when everyone will be together again. I do need to either get new chairs or just paint them black and change out the seat cushions again! 

I'm in the process of trying to sell the old table. We'll see if there are any takers. 

Our old table was kind of wobbly. So the new table was much needed, but something I was holding out on just because it wasn't a I have to get item. So we made due and I painted it a few years ago. We got our use out of it and now I can hopefully either get a little bit of money for it or will try and give it away. 


I posted for sale a hand crank pasta maker. I haven't used it in years since I got the attachment on my kitchen aid mixer. So it was time to get rid of that too. It was just collecting dust on the shelf. So I have someone buying it today for $50. I received it as a gift back in my 20's. Used it a few times over the years. I'm sure we have many more items like this I can list for sale on Craigslist. 

I felt a little guilty going on a run without Zoey yesterday morning. I just wanted to go and not have to stop for her many doggie breaks. It was kind of nice just running one mile non stop! 

I have cracker baking on my todo list along with other candies and some cookies to make. Celina spent the day in our kitchen making some candies. I placed an early morning order with Hyvee and the three items I really needed weren't in the order. Seems I didn't pick substitute so they just don't tell you and you don't get what you ordered. I didn't find out till we got home, so no eggs! I'll be placing a Target order so some of the items will be picked up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment