Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Mid week hump!

 There is some cross country skiing to be done this afternoon! We got about 4"of fresh snow yesterday. I'm excited to go out and ski! It is always tough getting going, but once I start skiing daily, I can not get enough! 


Yesterday, I was waiting till the snow started falling. I wanted to ski but wanted to wait till there was enough fresh snow. Well, it took all night so I never did get out yesterday. 

Since I had the day off from work, I cleaned our house, just the main level, kitchen dishes, and floor. I also cleaned the upstairs bathrooms and did some laundry. 

I took many breaks in between doing something productive and nothing at all. I did all on my todo list. Which was making copies and mailing out. My biggest goal of the day was to make dinner and crackers. I made fresh pasta and chicken for dinner. That was a semi fail on the cream sauce. It still tasted good even if the cream separated. No photos to share as I forgot! 

Today, is work, ski and make dinner again. Not sure what's for dinner yet, but something with Chicken since we have more to cook up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment