Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Count down to...

 Yes, I'm counting down. What am I counting down to? Christmas! And when Joe Biden is our president on the 20th of January. Wish I had an exact date for us all to receive the Covid Vaccine because that surely would be on my count down list! 

I decided to just decorate the tree myself. I waited and waited for the kids to decorate but they just never got around to doing it. Even with the decorations laying next to the tree. I just decided on an all white/silver bulbs with red ribbon. Keeping it simple and plain.

I got all the gifts wrapped. Most are for the gift game we are playing Christmas. I told the kids I was not shopping this year. I did purchase these gifts online Target/drive up. We will each get two and some one gets a third gift with one booby prize gift thrown in for fun. I made sure to know which one was the booby prize because it will be more fun if I don't get that one! Maybe I'll set that one aside for the extra gift? We will just play the dice/steal a gift game. Roll doubles, pick a gift or steal/trade one. We are also going to play the dollar game. Everyone has 3 dollars and you roll a dice, if it's even go to the right, odd left and roll a 1 you keep, 6 put in the middle for the money pile. It keeps going till one person is left with the last dollar and they get all the money. 
My last batch of peanut brittle turned out the best. I cooked it less time in the microwave. My dad found this recipe year ago. I remember him every time when I make it. Just like stuffing on Thanksgiving it was his recipe that we still make. 

Every year I wrap gifts on my bedroom floor. Every year, I keep thinking I need a card table to set up for this occasion! So I can actually sit and wrap gifts upright and not kill my back! 






No comments:

Post a Comment