Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 27, 2020

A Day to Relax!

 

Just a few more Christmas photos to share.

Celina tried on her big Cozy. Logan was the first to get one of these from a friend and now they all wanted one. Big, warm and comfy! 

My Zoey socks arrived the day after Christmas! Finally! I had been waiting for my socks. Give from me, to me! 

Celina's cake and a cake from Claudette, Steve's mom. We needed both cakes as one was too sweet and dry and the other was too heavy with the dark chocolate and paired with ice cream made it perfect with the dry cake. 

I always like Christmas night, after dinner when we drink and play games! Now that the kids are older, they can join in the drinking. 
Our gift game exchange! We roll dice, doubles you pick a gift, and can steal one from someone else. I had enough gifts for everyone to get two and one person to get three. After all the gifts were gone, we did a 10 minute round of steel a gift. You could end up with as many as time allowed. The last 10 minutes were pretty exciting! It was fast paced as everyone wanted to steel gifts from each other. The kids want to get their own game gifts next year. I think in all without doing any store shopping I did pretty good on the fun gifts. Most were food items with some scratch off's. 
Our last one, the dollar game. Don put in $50 the first round with all our 1's. I won the first round and Celina won the 2nd with my added $25 along with Don's $50.

Dinner Steve cooked a prime rib, mashed potatoes and green beans. Delicious! I should have grabbed a more middle slice, but I usually like my meat more on the done side with a tiny bit of pink. 

Sunday, will be spent cleaning up the house. I was recovering from having a little too much wine on Christmas and not enough sleep! So Saturday was recovery day and today is get the house in order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment