Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, December 31, 2020

See Ya 2020! Don't let the door hit you...on the way OUT!

 The last day to work for the year! Good thing I was done by noon working and then off to relax! I had planned to cross country ski again this afternoon, but yesterday's 5 miles wiped me out. So much that when I got home from skiing, I slept solid for a good hour! It was a good thing I went on line to purchase a ski pass. When I got out on the trail I was met by a trail side cop stop, checking passes. I didn't have my tag, but I had the paperwork showing I purchased my pass. I was happy to see the park stepped up the ski patrol to stop walkers from wrecking the trails by walking all over them. It's sooo annoying! I did come across lots of unleashed dog walkers crossing my trail to the hiking trails. It was the busiest I've ever seen it in all the years. This was the first good snow amount and it was a nice day to be fair. The park was busy! 

I sure was glad to make it back to the car! 1 hour and 14 minutes to ski 5miles! I am a bit sore today, but not too bad. My plan is to ski New Years Day. Maybe have someone join me skiing? 


My new cell phone actually allows me to take screen shots. Unlike my last phone where I could never figure it out. My favorite fudge as the kid was this maple, walnut fudge my dad would bring home from when ever he was gone on a trip. We'd always get the same box but it was delicious. Thought I'd make some in memory of my dad. 


This is the perfect over hang on a cabin building I want for our lake property. I like how it's big enough to extend over the entire deck. The cabin just needs be a lot larger! Not sure what year this will be built, but my guess is in about 6 years maybe 7? 
We will all be home this year ringing in the New Year together. We have champagne chilling and some IPA beers for tonight with our take out deep dish pizza. The kids are picking up sushi. No thanks! We will watch the NY ball drop at 11 and see if we stay up till midnight. Happy New Year 2021!!









No comments:

Post a Comment