Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021! We have a clean slate for the new year!!

 Sure there is still carry over from 2020, like 45 for 19 more days and of course Covid. Those things will come to an end this year with a change in presidents and the vaccine given to all by the summer or fall. We have a clean slate in 2021 to make it full of hope and new possibilities ahead in the new year. 


Our first year staying home on NYE of not going out to eat to bring in the new year. What we did instead was just fine by me! Picked up a pizza (which was delayed by an hour) and had beer, wine, champagne, and other misc drinks. Too bad I wasn't in the mood to drink or my stomach wasn't! I took 5 tums before eating pizza and having my 1 drink. That was sure a sign I couldn't handle any more drinks! They just didn't taste right either and I tried sips of wine, champagne, hard lemonade, IPA beers etc.  I did the "smell test" to make sure I didn't have the Covid symptom. I passed, just my taste buds were off when it came to any drinks.  Which is fine, because I haven't wanted to drink since staying up late on Christmas with the kids, having far too much wine where I spent the entire next day recovering! 
I got out some party decorations left over from past years. Paul (my daughter's husband) dropped off a nice gift basket of party supplies complete with 2 bottles of champagne. 

Pizza was delicious!So good that the kids only left us one slice for breakfast this morning! 

Zoey got in the celebration for a quick second! I was in bed by 11:30. It was enough to ring in NY ball drop at 11pm. 


Happy New Year 2021!!
I might have to wear make up this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment