Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Sledding

 I met Evan and Kendra at the hill to sled. I think this was Sunday? Days seem to blur together the last week. With the death of their dog Coco, the Capital Riots, and all the news that followed, its been a stressful time. I am still counting down till January 20th. Although now there is news of  armed right wing riots on the 19th at the Capital. 

We did have a fun time going sledding. I went down a couple of times. My last trip down I decided to take a video and up and over the snow jump I went. I came down pretty hard, so that was it for me! 

Evan loved every minute of it. I brought extra sleds for him to use and since they were Logan's when he was small, I gave them to Evan to use. 


Steve and I also have been taking walks at another park close to home that goes around a lake. It's a little over a two mile walk. 
They don't clear the snow off the path, so we didn't bring Zoey since she'd be taking us for a walk. No need to risk falling and getting hurt. 
I was trying to ski every day till I pulled a muscle in my left thigh. I used a massage gun on the spot and it worked itself out by the next day. Who knew it would work! I'll be back to skiing today. I purchased the kids both season passes to ski. It's only $25 but I made them promise to use the passes at least 5 times! 1 done, 4 to go for them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment