Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

I'm that woman! I don't make the rules!

 Good Morning!


I slept in and now it's almost 9! I don't like waking up late but it sure felt nice to actually sleep last night! That's a very rare occurrence! 


I made my lemon, lime, pina colada tart yesterday. I didn't have enough lemons or the juice, so I had to add all the lime juice too and still needed more to make a cup! So I added pina colada juice. It was good and easy to make. I just would have liked a deeper tart pan to add more of the lemon curd filling, as that's the part I like best. I've been in the mood to try more baking since I've been watching the British Baking Show. I have many seasons to go! lol.. At least I'm learning how to be a better baker by watching them. I just have to learn to make single serving size portions, so I can bake and not have a lot of junk around. I just want a taste. 




Yesterday was the first day since it snowed enough to ski that there weren't many people out at the parks. The weekends it's usually busy with mostly just hikers. I get mad seeing people hiking all over the ski trails. They have seperate hiking and ski trails for a reason! The ski trails get easily wrecked by people walking on the tracks! I have been saying to any one I see on the ski trail "Oops, looks like you're on the ski trail!" and I go on to lie, lol..saying, I just passed the park patrol and I think it's like a $100 fine for walking on the trail. On Sunday, I said that to an old couple walking ahead of me on the ski trail and the old guy got pissed off and said some crude things to me. Lucky for me, I can't really understand what they are saying because I have my music playing in one ear. I just said back that I pay for the trails and they wreck it by walking all over the tracks. I don't make the rules of the park. It is a misdemeanor, trespassing, disobeying  park rules up to $1000 fine. Boy did I ski off fast and kept going and going! Kind of scares me being alone and having some guy that angry at me for pointing out the obvious! I think next time, I might just take a photo of the people and turn it into the park people. It won't prevent me from speaking up. I try to say it in a nice way. At least I think I do till they want to argue with me about the rules. It's not like I'm going skiing on the walking path, mowing over people! I'm going to try  "Aren't you happy you don't see skiers on the hiking trail?" the next on someone I see walking all over the path. I'm that woman now. lol.. It's just not enjoyable when you have the tracks wrecked! There are clear signs posted everywhere, so there should be zero confusion! Plus plenty of hiking trails too, so zero excuses! It's just people being disrespectful. I'm not going to be silenced! 



Steve and I took a ride out to get some burgers in the country. We passed by all the trees covered in frost with this red house. Looked so pretty with the contrast of all the white and the pop of color from the red house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment