Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 17, 2021

What a great Idea!

 I saw some great ideas and will post. 

My kids get tons of candy for every holiday, so we don't need more around here. I do love this idea of packing a candy box with money and scratch offs. I might need to do this for Valentine's Day! Now where do I find boxes? 


I also thought this would have been a great idea to do with kids to get them to help out. I think seeing the money with in reach, would be a great motivator. I could use this now to get everyone to help out, but it would have to be filled with $10's or higher or they'd take a pass.  


We made burgers last night with wheat free buns. They turned out really good. I am sold on the wheat free bread! 

I'm thinking of replacing my floor mirror with a large mirror that just sits on the floor. I ended up with my mirror years ago and have painted it over a few times from the orig oak frame. I probably need to get rid of some photos on my dresser too. I'm collecting far too many and some can go on the wall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment