Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Just one more day.. counting down the hours!!

 Who knew I'd be sooo excited to see a new President! I'm getting ready for the Big day! We have a turkey to cook for the celebration. I'll be watching TV, from noon on.. Excited and Hopeful for the future of this country. Let us hope the transfer of power is peaceful and there are no issues!! 


We have snow today. Light, fine snow coming down and it's pretty cold around 20. I will still find time to go ski this afternoon. First I must finish up our tax data entry! I'm almost done and done early this year! Feels good to get this out of the way and have it done. It usually takes me up until our accountant appointment mid February. With Covid, not going anywhere, makes it much easier to have lots of time to get it all done! 


Diet, its not going great! I just give up on myself every day and make poor choices, like chocolate ice cream at night. Time to break the cycle and just not have the stuff in the house! I have to start researching health meals and make sure I'm buying stuff to support better food choices! 
We are stalled on our home projects right now. Still no progress on our 4 season porch floor. I just need to get Steve motivated to finish up this room. Guess, if I start cleaning it out, he will have no choice. Sometimes it just takes a little push to get things going. After I'm done with my taxes, and skiing today. Oh, and washing bed sheets and bath towels, I'm going to start moving out stuff in this room. Kind of thinking I should wait till after Wednesday since this is our TV room! Okay, Thursday it is!!! A good project for the long weekend! Well, with some going to work too in there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment