Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I waited 4 long years for this day!

 Finally we have a real President and VP! 

I'm going to pretend we went right from Obama to Biden and in-between in Biff's world never happened! 
I was counting down the days, hours and minutes till these two were finally official and sworn in to office. We once again have qualified people in charge of the Nation! Feels good to have real leadership for the next four years! 

Pop the champagne, we have the first woman as Vice President! 

Tonight we are celebrating with a turkey dinner, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing and broccoli. I made some hockey puck sized popovers. Tried to make them dairy free using almond milk and that didn't work. Celina made chocolate gluten/dairy free molten cakes for dessert. I made some white chocolate Biden decorations and hearts along with some strawberry/raspberry puree to decorate the plate. 

The table is all set and ready with our special guests, front and center! 


I can't ever say I've been this excited for a new President. 

1 comment: