Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday and Sunny getting outside in Winter!

 I spent a good chuck of Saturday outdoors. I did my 5 miles of cross country skiing. Is it getting easier? A bit but I'm also a bit sore too. My arms aren't use to all that motion of pushing myself through the snow. 



I've been trying to lose a few pounds by May, so I had a quick lunch of rice and salsa. Off we went to take a 2.3 mile hike in the woods. The sun finally came out so it didn't feel as cold. I was pretty tired and my feet were starting to hurt by the time we were done with our walk.  

I finally stopped sneezing so much yesterday. I only sneezed once in the morning and that was it. Not sure why I spent the entire Friday sneezing like crazy! 

My next home project is to find some not to expensive cabinet handles. Do I go black, brushed nickel or bronze? 

No comments:

Post a Comment