Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 2, 2021

1st day of 2021!!

 I started the year off with skiing 5 miles! Just a perfect day out in the woods skiing! Too bad I kept sneezing all day long. I'm still sneezing today, but I feel fine! Just have this tickle in my nose. I checked if it's a symptom of Covid. I think it's just a cold?




No ski patrol today. I passed three people walking on the ski trail. I have to admit, I told a little lie. I get tired of people walking all over the trails and messing them up! When I see people walking and not skiing I get a little annoyed. So I told the two women walking that the ski patrol was just up around the corner checking for passes and giving tickets. I think this got them moving quickly to the hiking path! At least I hope so! I will probably keep up my little white lie since it makes me feel better about help keeping the ski trails walker free! Because all skiers think the same way! 


I do need to find my black ski jacket. I've been wearing my heavy winter coat. It's great for just starting out till you warm up, but then I get sweaty, unzip my jacket, take off my head band and my face mask. 

Had a slice of this white chocolate, pumpkin cheesecake last night. I said on Day 2, I'd start my weight loss plan. Working out daily, trying to get enough sleep at night, and healthy choices to lose 5 pounds per month. 


1 comment:

  1. It's too bad people walk on the ski trails when there are hiking paths. I've never tried cross country skiing, but it sounds like fun and great exercise. Happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete