Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Early to bed, late to rise!

 It's catch up Sunday. I went to bed early on Saturday night. I had an IPA drink and that always knocks me out now. It's nice to sleep in, but here it is almost noon and I've done nothing but catch up on Saturday night lives skit, the read the news and a few blogs. 


Well, at least I'll get my yoga done and then move on to the cross ramp. We got a dusting of snow last night. Surprise, surprise was not expecting to wake up to snow! It's not enough to stick around thankfully. I'm kind of liking this brown winter! 

Last night Steve and I had another bonfire in the back yard. In all the 20 years we've lived in our house, We have never had a bonfire in December! I've now had at least 3 bonfires! A record that for sure! We start early in the afternoon since the high temp is only 39+F. Feels good to burn up some of the wood piles in the back yard of branches and misc wood pieces Steve collects from jobs. 


We also took Zoey on a 2 mile walk around the Umore area, corn fields and old army houses now used for storage. 
Steve wanted to pick up a few items at Cub, which I can't order on line and pick up for free. We tried to make a list of what is needed to spend less time in the store as possible. We are both trying to limit and avoid in person shopping. There are just some things we can not get without going to the stores. Guess, it might be worth the cost to pay to have the option to just pick up going forward. 

Diet? What diet?? I picked up Chinese food for lunch and pretty much just ate that for dinner too. It's not that I don't want to lose weight. I'm just not ready to make that kind of commitment right now. I think January 2nd would be a better day to start. I have 5 months to lose 20 pounds which is completely do able by spring/summer. Right now, I'll concentrate on getting more exercise and making sure that is a daily todo! 

Sunday, I'm baking, and cleaning the house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment