Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Blizzard?

 Minnesota is under a winter storm starting at noon we could get freezing rain followed by up to a foot of snow and 50mph winds which would create blizzard conditions! 

 
A look out the office window this morning at 8:44a.m without snow, 44*F degrees. Not looking forward to the weather change! It's a good thing I have zero places to go! I'd better put away our chairs or they might blow away!

I love this idea of taking pallets and making a Minnesota sign. It might even be a good cribbage board using old pallets (which we have a few due to Steve's projects!). I'll have to save this to try and make this summer. 

The new basic washer is now in our house and I already used it to wash 3 loads of towels! Works great, but I do miss our other washer with the handy buttons. This basic washer just has the good old fashion dials. Well, they all work the same and last as we were told my multiple sales people 5 to 7 years max. No reason to spend $800+, so we settled for a $500 model that included a $20 fee to get rid of the old one. We also splurged on a $30 dollar water pan for under the washer. We've had too many water leaks over the years. I'm done with mopping up water! 
This is pretty gross. I woke up last night to Zoey eating something in our room. We have nothing for her to eat. So I turned on the lights to find out, she threw up all her food and was trying to eat it. So disgusting! She didn't want me to prevent her from eating it, I had to block her with the door because she was growling at me and was very serious about that food. Good thing she didn't pick the bed or the rug to throw up on, just the hardwood floor. Not sure what caused her to throw up everything, but she is back to just dry dog food today. I purchased new turkey and cooked up veggies last night, so not sure if that is the cause? I'll just put a pause on giving her turkey and veggies for awhile.


Looking out our office window. I put inside lights in every front room. 


Outside looking in at our front (old dining room/now my sitting room) window. Funny how my curtains look greenish yellow when they are white from the back side. 





No comments:

Post a Comment