Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

What's for dinner?

If you know me, I'm not a cook! I'm a baker. So when I hear what's for dinner, I usually think what can I pick up or make from a box. If its not the 5 meals I make, I'm at a loss. 

Last night we had cheese, so we warmed it up with some roasted tomatoes/garlic and put it all on top a slice of French bread. I made a side salad to go with it. Delicious dinner easy and quick to make! 



So, even thought I love to bake, every once in awhile I have a bad baking day. I had a lot of fails yesterday. My caramels turned out like a rock! Thankfully, Google gave me a way to fix it, by reheating, adding some moisture/water. I also semi over cooked my banana bread. I stopped baking since it wasn't going well. I'll attempt to do more holiday candy making today with hopefully better luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment