Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas count down!

 How many more days till Christmas? 18 more days to go and I've done little to nothing! 

We spent the weekend afternoons having bonfires in the back yard. Never in 20 years have we ever had a fire in December! We had zero wind and temps weren't that bad 39+F. We have so much wood, and tree branches to burn I don't think we will ever use it all up. It was nice using up some of the piles. 

We even made dinner, Hot dogs on the fire Friday night. They once again tasted good. At the end of summer that's the last thing I want to eat! 

Because I lost my keys last week for an entire day, I decided to get myself and my family an early Christmas gift. I purchased 4 tiles for $69 yesterday. You just down load the app and it locates your keys by a map and a ring tone. You can use it on anything the dog, cell, purse etc.. I've already had to use it twice! 

I made some mint candies on Sunday. I have more candy making to do this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment