Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

The bomb!

 My Hot Coco Chocolate Bomb! Good thing I purchased two silicone molds to make these chocolate outer bombs. I just applied melted chocolate chips to the inside of the molds, making sure to cover every area in chocolate. Put them in the freezer to set up and popped them out of the mold. The tricky part was to add the coco mix in the centers, and seal up the edges of the two half circles. I heated a metal pan on the stove to melt the edges of both halves and stuck them together quickly and back into the freezer they went. One of the balls had a hole so the coco powder kept spilling out even with my efforts to patch it up. So if you don't do the outer shell correctly, the whole bomb won't work! A fun project with chocolate and it was a success! 

I purchased dollar store coffee mugs, wrote directions on the outside of the bomb bags and tied along with a candy cane as a gift. I need to make a few more of these to give out. 

I packaged up all the candies and cookies we made to give out to family last night. It felt like Christmas Eve. We all piled into the car and looked at the lights on houses as we made our three stops. 


I want to try making an ice cream Christmas Yule Log. Maybe Chocolate mint? I can easily bake ahead and make saving the decorating part for later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment