Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, December 14, 2020

Are you ready for Christmas?

 I'm not ready for Christmas! Getting there! Celina and I did baking/ candy making over the weekend and we still aren't done! One more day today and we will drop off all the goodies to family.  Thankfully, our family is small three stops and we are done! 

I made some of those chocolate coca bombs. The seams are a little rough, but two out of the three worked, holding in the coco mix. I had a chocolate hole in one, so I used that as my tester. I should have warmed up some milk, but used hot water instead. It was kind of fun, watching the ball of chocolate melt and the coco spill out. I need to take a photo of my bombs! I'm making three more and will give as gifts with instructions! 

I did go on line this weekend and got a few gifts/stocking stuffers etc. I have lots to still do and all to wrap. I'm hoping to get a lot of this done today. I also have a few more items to bake, spritz cookies with sprinkles, raspberry thumb print cookies and my crab-orange quick bread. Plus, I might even make dinner tonight! Lots of goals and stuff to get done!Yikes, no pressure, right? 


Time to get moving or I won't be able to accomplish anything on my todo list! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment