Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 30, 2018

What to do on a Sunday!

After my morning planks and run at the local park, I ran 2 miles. I decided it was a nice crisp day to burn up all the branches in the yard and all our paper that was collecting to be shredded or burned. 


I actually had fun burning up everything. Steve came outside with hot dogs so we cooked up those on the fire. 

So glad to check this off my todo list. I had been wanting to do this all summer but it was just too hot to sit by a fire.


I finished the last of the door knobs, purchased more spray paint to do the outside lights. We picked out paint for the kitchen walls to cover all the red. Tomorrow Steve paints and we have more updates done around the house! I even cleaned the basement and need to go to Goodwill to get rid of a bunch of stuff we not longer need. 






No comments:

Post a Comment