Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Mankato Weekend fun, Bucket list check off!

Our First Weekend in Mankato for Homecoming!
 We watched the 150 year parade..



 Ended up getting some fun game time pom poms, flag and cow bells to use.
 We went through the Buffalo park, killing time before the football game started.
 At the end of the trail was a old flour mill from the early 1800's
 Start of the football game Mankato VS St. Cloud. We won 49 to 10







Half time show.. This was my first ever football game where I watched the whole thing at the game! Checking that off my Bucket list. I actually enjoyed the game. Who knew! Of course my favorite part was waving that pom pom!

No comments:

Post a Comment