Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 10, 2018

Running at 50

I wish it was possible to be able to run and not have my heal kill me the next morning! My feet hurt if I run or don't so I figure, might as well just run. 
I haven't been running in 10 months. I really missed it. It was hard, not easy to run 2 miles like I use to do every single day. 6 miles was my distance and the more miles I would run, the better I would feel.


Celina joined me on my run. She took off and was gone. My plan was to just take it nice and easy. I managed an 11 minute mile. Slow, but I was on a trail which is always slower. I was just happy to run at any speed. 


Steve took Zoey for a walk. We finally got her a doggie harness for the car ride. This way she isn't all over the car, but remains in her seat in the back. It's just a buckle that's attached in the back where you clip into your seat belt. the other side attaches to her harness and away we go! No more dog issues! 

On the path running with Celina ahead of me. 

Flowers in bloom..
Zoey was one tired dog after her walk.

My plan is to do my daily planks, weights and either run or bike this fall when I can. I plan to see the doctor about my foot issues. It's not going away and I need to figure this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment