Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 24, 2018

How was your weekend?

A little sample of my weekend. We tried a new place Kegs and Case in St. Paul's old Schmidt brewery. They had shops, restaurants and a brewery 
 Oh my gosh the BBQ and Mac & Cheese at this place was Amazing! Worth the wait in line!
 A sample of a sour fruit type beer. At another St. Paul Brewery, 12welve eyes
I painted the table and waxed coated it.
Now to find seat cushion fabric cheaper then $24 a yard. I have a lot of chairs to recover!
 Went to Excelsior Apple Festival with Kendra, Paul, Evan, Celina and Logan on Saturday. We looked and I took photos of items I liked and want to make.
Ran the lakes, 2 miles. Still taking it easy on my feet! 

Zoey going for a walk while I run. She loves her car rides!


I found this bench with hooks for Steve to make us in our mud room. I took out the bench and now we need a new area for coats, shoes etc.. I would do it to the ceiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment