Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Back to Running with my feet still ..

We were off to the park to run the trails. I'm getting back into running even if my feet kill me in the mornings. My feet hurt if I run or not, might as well run if I have to get foot pain. It's not going away. 
Every morning or if I sit for any length of time, I get up and my feet really hurt, till I walk it off. Lucky for me, it goes away in about 10 steps. It's just the first 10 steps that are a killer! I feel like I'm 100 years old walking. I gave up a lot when Steve hurt his eye. I was focused on earning money, his recovery and keeping our family stable since we were down to one income.

I'm back to doing daily planks, just a lot less time. Starting at 1 minute instead of my two minute planks. My right arm is back to normal after I injured it and had tennis elbow for months. Feels good to lift weights again. It's harder then it use to be, but I'll get back there quickly. Just doing a little every day to get back into the swing of working out, losing weight and taking care of me.


I'm also focused on dieting. I tried the slow or eat healthy and I think it's best just to lose weight and do what works. Just don't eat more then 500 calories. I have a 6 week goal of losing 10 - 15 pounds. It's a start and I don't doubt it will be hard to give up eating what ever. I'm going to eat a lot of raw veggies and allow myself any thing on splurge days as long as I'm under 500 calories. That might be a sip or a taste of something, just not the whole darn thing! This worked in the past and it will work again. Here we go Day #1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment