Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Color changing

All the new houses are going gray and white.. That's gray flooring and white trim/white kitchen cabinets.  I purchased a box of wide click and snap flooring to see if we liked the color. There are so many to choose from. It nice how even if its not real wood, it still looks like it. Plus, we can put it right over our existing oak floors. It won't damage the wood floors so in the future, the gray flooring can be taken out and the other floor will be good as new! 
We plan to do the whole main level. Its at least 1000 sq feet. This stuff runs any where from $1.69 to $2 per sq feet. We can lay it ourselves. I just need to decide on what color floor? We will wait until after Christmas to do the floor. I want to save up so we don't need to charge it on the credit card. Best to have the money up front! Just want to buy it before Jan 1st!
The kids helped me pick out a new light for above the kitchen table. We are taking down a yucky white ceiling fan. Who needs dust blowing on their food? No one! This will be a nice updated change! We have two pendant round lights going in above our kitchen counter that were can recessed lights. I hope I like the change!


I'm still painting our dining room table and chairs. The red wall is also going bye, bye!! The fireplace and book shelves are on my todo list and will be white or gray?

One of the pendant lights going in the kitchen. It will have the same Edison light bulbs.


On a compeltely different topic, I made bacon wrapped potatoes. They are suppose to look like roses when you take them out of the pan. I should have taken an after photo. I sprinkled Parmesan cheese and fresh rosemary with some salt and pepper on top. They were delicious and not too time consuming to make. Might have to do a dinner party and make theses again!

No comments:

Post a Comment