Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, September 28, 2018

Coming along..

I might not be changing much in my diet and exercise but my house projects are coming along. 
I have four more door knobs to spray paint. Good bye gold! 


 I'm trying to cook dinners more often. I'm not a cook. I found this recipe off Pinterest for chicken. It turned out excellent! Just need to find low calorie meals. I wanted to use up the half and half cream so this is the reason for the cream dish.


Back to the house projects. Trying to find new lights to replace an outdated and dusty one we have over our stairs. I'm going with the silver metal ball. Can you see it? Should be less of a dust collector. It's in spot where I can't reach it to clean so it has to be kind of dust proof. 
I'm already for Sunday painting our red wall! I can not wait to cover up the dark red and brighten up our house. It's been a long time coming. I picked out a very light gray. I know more gray. I'm just so over the yellows.. Everything is white and clean in our house! or getting there! We still might keep the golden oak floors on the main level. I'd really like to cover them up but its an expense and we would be covering real hard wood floors. Should that really matter? For now, I'm changing out what is cheap to do, wall color, door knob color, trim painted, chairs re-covered etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment