Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, September 17, 2018

Why are Weekends are made to go far too fast!

I'm such a chicken to sleep in our back yard in the tent. I have to set it up on our deck because we have too many animals. It's mostly just the raccoons at night that like to visit our backyard and deck. I know how big they can get and I don't want a run in. I took advantage of the nice warm weather we were having to enjoy a few more nights of sleeping under the stars. It did get a bit chilly a few nights but felt great compared to sleep indoors. Even with the AC on, upstairs never cools down. 
I put the tent away on Friday so now it's officially the end of summer! Today is going to be the last day in the mid 80's. I did some painting yesterday and finally after a few years painted that chair white! It's just the first coat of paint, but I'm making progress!!

Saturday, it was close to  90. We took the boat out on the St. Croix River one last time. We stayed out a little too long as Steve and I got a little burnt. 

It was a really nice day to be on the river and just relaxing. I floated in the tube off the back of the boat, while Steve fished in the front. It's a good thing he didn't have any bites! I don't really like the idea of big fish under me.

Celina left this morning to go back to school. We will see her over the weekend again on Saturday for a little bit. It's hard to say good bye but easier since we will see her in a few short days.

This week, I'm getting back to doing more biking. Steve and I did the 10 mile loop on the dirt roads by our house on Sunday. Today, we are going to Ft Snelling and will ride our bikes to Minneapolis along the river, have lunch and ride back. Its a good 20 mile or more ride. Should be a nice warm day to get out. We'll have to do this again once the leaves turn colors. Its a super pretty route by car or bike.




No comments:

Post a Comment