Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Updating our 18+ year old house

Our new lights are up! Good buy dirty old white ceiling fan! It's been a long time coming replacing that ceiling fan. It was a love hate relationship. It's nice to have a fan, but not over the table where you eat. It's just not needed. I still have those bookcases and fireplace to paint white. I decided to go with the same gray as our kitchen for the table. 


Two new pendant lights in the kitchen where we use to have just can lights. I love it, but I must admit, its a little darker in the kitchen with the new Edison bulbs. I finally removed our junk off the frig front. I might change the color of the bar stools to the gray bar color? I'm still undecided. I just don't think chairs need to stick out so much?


I'm back to doing daily planks. Just starting out nice and easy so I'm not overly sore. I'll get back to my 14 minutes of daily exercise! It's also time to diet. I have to start losing weight. These added pounds are not doing me any favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment