Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Trying to change!

Change is not always easy. I'm trying to take some good advice that I have been reading, if you fail get back at it. Don't let one meal 100% wreck your diet plans. 
I was 100% committed to losing weight and have a 6 week goal time frame. Does this mean at the end of 6 weeks I go back to eating what ever? Nope, I just keep going. I did have a meal set back yesterday. I am trying to be too aggressive on my dieting. I need a breakfast some days and some days I do not. I have to listen to my hunger and not let it over take my brain and trick me into eating unhealthy foods or too much.

I was going to just skip breakfast and lunch to keep my calories low for the day. Only problem was that come lunch on day 3 of my diet plan, I was super hungry and just wanted to eat. I stocked up on some healthy quick meals thankfully! I ate the whole bag all of 300 calories. I still was hungry so I grabbed the entire bag of sea salted popcorn. Good thing its also a low calorie snack. 300 more calories. I had a craving for my Peanut-butter since I had not eating my breakfast in three days of PB with wheat bread. I remembered the Peanut butter cups in the pantry and gobbled down two cups. That's another 250 calories. I still wanted dinner. Left over BBQ, coleslaw, corn on the cob and I made some pumpkin bars which I ate one. Day three was a bust for over eating my diet calories. I'm back at it today. I did eat breakfast and will just eat dinner tonight. Low calories like soup or some veggie meal like above. I'm also going to try planning meals for the week and make some low calorie choices to pre-plan dinner. I'm not going to try and set my self up for failure.

I have to re-think my diet plan. Make dinners, maybe eat breakfast when hungry and don't give up because I had one bad snack or meal.
I'm making other changes around our house. I finally bough some oil rubbed bronze spray paint. Our upstairs door knobs are still shiny brass. Time to get those changed out. Instead of buying new ones like I did for our main level, I just decided why not try a cheap fix. We have a lot of knobs upstairs, unlike the main level. I didn't want to spend a small fortune to change out all the knobs. 

 Before and after! Love the change and now to paint that door white!

I noticed our address numbers on the house looking a little weathered. I took those off the front door and am in the process of spray painting those too. I'll have to re-paint the trim white before putting them back up on the door. Next project is spray the outdoor lights! Another easy cheap fix instead of buying new! Got to love some spray paint! At $6 per can its the best way to make instant updates. Oh, best yet, I picked up this tip on Pinterest. Use a TP empty roll to hold up the knob to spray from all angles and help with a smooth finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment