Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Try once again!

I've come to the conclusion, I need this table a dark gray! I ran out of chalk paint so now is my opportunity to go darker! 
I also went in our basement and found 4 more chairs to paint, another table and two end tables. I'm doing black in the basement for all the furniture I'm painting. Nothing like adding on more paint jobs!

It's another rain filled day. Zoey is spending it how I feel right now. Just crawl back in bed and sleep! If only!!!

My diet or lack of trying in the afternoon/evenings is not going well. I'm at the point where I have to lose weight! I'm not liking how I feel and it's time to get serious! I can do this!! I've been on a few diets starting last April. That was a long one, almost 100 days. I just cut back and did lose about 10 pounds. Slow weight loss but now I've put that back on over the summer. Time to start over and just do it! My plan is the same, not sure if that's a good idea or not? Just eat healthy, cut out sugar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment