Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday is a fun day!

I work later on this afternoon and a little this evening. It's kind of nice having a day where I have a really late start.
 I was in the baking mood yesterday and wanted to make something I have never baked before. Donut Crullers. I made one baked recipe, guess I should have just fried them up! The batter is pretty much the same is an eclair. I should have baked them a bit longer at the high temp before reducing the oven temp because they weren't crispy, kind of dough soggy. I tried to frost them with three types of variations, raspberry, chocolate and almond. They were just so so! I fed pretty much all to the birds this morning.


I still had fun making them and they did turn out pretty, exactly how they looked on the Pintrest recipe. I'm going to make some orange, crasin biscotti later on this morning.


Say goodbye to the red walls.. I have new paint, Silver Bullet, which is a Behr paint. It's a light gray so it will blend with all the other grays on the other walls in the entry and porch. Not to mention the gray table and kitchen island. We need to go light in this room due to the low lit lighting. It should brighten up the whole room. Steve is also going to work on the buffet, getting that all painted white. We have a few primer coat of paint, but need the doors, drawers primed and then we are ready to enamel. I'm excited for all our house changes! Feels great to have every thing freshen up around the house. I'm going to be spay painting the outside lights rubbed bronze, same color as all the door knobs. 


Working on me today too. Planks and then getting some exercise. It's diet day, 500 calories or less. Trying to get back to my 31 days of weight loss plan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment