Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, October 15, 2018

Weekend update with SNOW!

It snowed on Sunday morning. Glad that by the late afternoon it was all melted. I was not ready for this early snow. The leaves are still on the trees and have yet to all change colors. 
We did make the most out of it and made a tiny snowman on Celina's car.

I think its time to look for snow boots! 


Steve had another eye surgery last week on Tuesday. This one was to get more of the oil out of his eye. The oil from retina surgery had pooled in the whites of his eye under the lid. The eye is a bit of a sponge. The doctors had to make a few incisions and milk the oil out. They got all of about 5% which is good. We think this is the last surgery for the eye he will need. Fingers crossed we go back in today for a week check up on the right eye. If all goes well, more cornea stitches come out in November. This will improve his eye sight in that eye. Right now, he can see very close up and not so great at distance. As the stitches come out that should improve greatly! 
My home projects are coming along. I have one chair left to paint gray and re-cover. 


I didn't take a photo of the upstairs doors, but they are in the process of all being painted white. I have 11 doors. I'm on the 2nd coat of primer and will need to do some primer touch ups where I didn't want to paint the door knobs or wall. I had some taping to do and door knob removal. And nope, Steve has not finished painting the buffet or the fireplace. With all the eye surgery, it has slowed down his painting progress. 


I would love this built in our mud room. Right now we have hooks but no bench or storage area back in that area.

Time to get working on me again! Its concentrate on what I can eat, veggies and fruits. Eat less and drop some weight. It's time to get my weight down! I have been doing planks again and lifting weights. I stopped for the last week after I hurt my back and could hardly bend over. I was taking Advil and back pain pills so planks or weights were not happening. I feel good again so its back at it but taking it a bit easier and not doing side planks as I think that's what hurt my back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment