Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall time... colorful fall

I should have fall leaf photos for today, but I don't. I didn't take my cell phone on my run yesterday so I have zero colorful photos to share. What I do have, color changes for our fireplace and book shelves. Bye, bye golden maple, Hello White! 
Before..

In-progress.. First coat of primer paint. We are undecided if we should leave the inside of the book shelves natural maple for a contrast? Guess, we can always decide later to paint them.
I had all this stuff, photos, picture, junk on the book shelves. I can't believe how much we had up there that it filled the table! I didn't even clear out the bottom cabinets. I'm not putting it all back up. Time to change out stuff or leave it bare. They were just dust collectors and 18 years of dust!


I'm not ready to run this morning. I  tried putting on a happy face but...
I had some sad news yesterday. A good customer of mine passed away unexpectedly. I got to her house in the morning and found two police cars out front. I texted a reminder to her on Monday morning and never heard back which was unusual. Her daughter called last night to confirm that she had passed away. I really enjoyed talking with her. We had such great conversations. She will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment