Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Getting the RED OUT!

Our Red wall is gone! After picture of the silver bullet paint color. 
Before with the dark red wall, usually its really dark in this room and now its much brighter that its a light gray. The fireplace will be painted white! Its next after the buffet cabinet is painted. I'm also recovering the chair cushions. I found dark gray to match the chairs. I was going to do a different color for a contrast but wanted to keep it simple for now. Walmart actually had the cheapest fabric so I paid $30 for 5 yards of fabric, which should cover all the chairs.

I am liking the new house changes! We have more updates to do! I took down our painting on the wall. I still like one but will find another picture at some point. We also need a new rug to ground the table. I really like the idea of a white rug but I think that would be too dangerous under a table where wine or milk could get spilled. 
It was time to start a diet October 1st. I didn't do so great at night. It's always evening or late afternoon that I just cave. I have to figure out some strategies to get me though. I've tried popcorn, yoga and staying busy. It all helps some days and other days, I just want to eat and relax. I'll try again today at making good food choices.
I have one more before and after project I completed yesterday on our house. Outside 18 year year old lights. Instead of buying new, I just spray painted them. It was a pain getting off the rusted screws. I used some spray oil and let it sit for 10 minutes then used a wrench to get the screws off to take out all the glass. I cleaned up the glass, spray painted the metal and put it all back together. I forgot about one light out back so, I have more to do! 

 I think it turned out pretty good for a cheap fix. Not to put them back on the house by the garage doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment