Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Starting back at it SLOW

My door project is coming along. I sure don't miss those golden pine doors! Two coats of primer and soon on to the enamel. I still have touch up primer on some of the doors. Well, most and then I'm ready to move on to the final coats of paint. 

While waiting for the eye doctor with Steve yesterday morning, I found a recipe for my favorite corn salad. It's a little different then the one I have been making but it should be fun trying something a little different. 


I'm back at running outside. I don't care if my feet hurt in the mornings. They hurt any way. I'm going to get back to my six miles S L O W L Y. I did our path route that takes me up a big hill. I managed to run up it then needed about a 10 step walk after and then I ran the rest of the 1.5 miles to home. It felt hard and familiar all at the same time. I gave up running for too long. I'll ease back into it and get right back up there in miles. 

It's also time to lose weight. Never ending battle. I need to post what I eat to stay honest with myself.

Breakfast - 1 slice of whole grain bread with Peanut-butter (200 calories)
Noon - Soup veggie from a can (160)
oops Chocolate bread, two thin slices (300)
Evening- spaghetti squash with sauce and Parmesan cheese (300)
1 slice of french bread (150) w/ yogurt butter
Evening snack - 1 yogurt with frozen raspberries (100)
Banana (70)
Total calories ate: 1280

Exercise: Planks, weights and cleaned (300 burned calories)

I must admit, I really wanted sugar at 8pm. I was almost going to have a blow pop, but walked away. Evening is my want to eat time.



No comments:

Post a Comment