Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

What we are doing!!

We are in the middle of finally getting our roof fixed after all the hail damage last spring. We tried to get it done in October but that never happened. I was a bit worried about finding a roofer but it all worked out!
 I'm amazed it all came together for us. I was having a hard time finding a roofer in our per square price range and then I got lucky! Find a roofer that called me back, answered all my questions and was a good price. Best yet, he could start ASAP. We are switching home owners insurance and needed the job done by April 15th or the 25th at the latest. This late April snow didn't help either. Thankfully, the snow we got on Sunday was only 1" and it quickly melted Monday. They were able to start Monday at noon and will be done today at 7pm. You don't know how stressful this has been to line up everything and get this done on time!
Zoey is a bit unhappy about not being able to go in the back yard to run around. No worries as its just one more day and tonight she can have the back yard once again. I just hope I like the new roof colors. I think it will look fine, pretty similar to the last roof color.
Logan made Claudette a cake for her 80th birthday. She requested a lemon cake. He made 4 layers of cake with his new frosting.

 
Steve made an omelet with leftovers from our salad on Sunday night.

I'm still on my diet. I have gone up in calories to 1200, 1700 but now I need to get back down to 500 or less the next 10 days. We have a party on the 21st and I'd like to lose at least 5 more pounds, 10 would be better but I'll take any weight loss! Since salad dressing made my stomach burn from the acids, I'm back to my chili spiced veggie soup. I don't make it hot to the point of burning my stomach, just good chili taste and low calorie.

Seems everyone is trying to lose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment